Welcome to EyeCare Associates! Here, you will find important information regarding your vision, our doctors, and new patient forms. If you have any questions or concerns you may Contact Us! Or call us at 918.250.2020.
Prepare In Advance
Your new patient registration needs to be completed. Please fill out the form here.
On Your Appointment Day
Please bring the following items with you to your appointment:
- Please bring a current list of any medications you are taking, including over-the-counter non-prescription medications and eye drops.
- Your most current medical insurance card/ verifications.
- Photo Identification with your current address.
- Please arrive fifteen minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Dilation drops may be used during your appointment, which may impact your near vision and sensitivity to light.
Your time is valuable to us! Please allow 2 hours for dilation of your eyes as well as additional necessary testing to ensure the best possible outcome.
EyeCare Associates of South Tulsa
EyeCare Associates specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases. Dr. Dan Langley and Dr. Brian Williams utilize state-of-the-art technology and perform the most advanced eye care procedures. To learn more information about the procedures and medical services provided by EyeCare Associates, click on the applicable “service” tabs. Check out our extensive video library for more complete information about what we offer at EyeCare Associates.
10010 E 81st Street.
Suite 100 Tulsa, OK 74133
918.250.2020 ph | 918.250.8910 fax
Why Choose Us
Copyright 2016 | All Rights Reserved